Generally, dealing with photos on Instagram is quite complex. Especially when you post multiple photos once on your Instagram profile, it becomes a problem to rearrange them after posting.
This article attempts to solve your problem with Instagram photos. In the following sections, you will learn about all the crucial issues you often face on Instagram. So, let’s dive into it.
Rearranging Multiple Photos on Instagram Even After Posting
It is very much easy to edit multiple photos on Instagram after posting. But once you have posted several images, you are almost done with their order. You rarely have anything to do with the orders of these posted pictures.
There is no specific way by which you can rearrange multiple photos on Instagram. Instead, you can delete or remove the post from your Instagram profile. Then again, post those photos in the order you wanted before.
Another way is, not to delete the whole post, which means the caption or status attached to it. Just delete the photos and add them back in your expected order.
Recently, in 2021, Instagram has updated its features through which you can change the order of your posted photos. In that case, you have to drag one image and take it to the order you want. Thus, you can change the order of other photos as well.
How Do You Rearrange Multiple Photos on Instagram Photo Carousel after Posting?
If you have a photo carousel app on your Instagram, it makes your photo rearranging job easier. Photo carousel is one of the most popular features of photo-sharing apps on Instagram.
If you post several photos on your Instagram wall and wish to rearrange the orders, yes, you can do it. You just need to follow some instructions that are listed below:
- First, go to the photo carousel that you have already posted. You will find a sign with three dots at the top right corner. Click on it.
- Now select the picture you want to be your cover photo. In that case, you have to delete or remove other pictures ordered before that selected picture. There is a trash option in the left corner on the top. For removing or deleting photos, click on that trash option.
- Never feel so worried about the deleted photos. Because you have the option to restore them again.
- Remember that you must always keep a minimum of two photos in the carousel. So, be careful while deleting photos.
- Now save the cover photo along with other photos following it. Once you have done with saving, go to your Instagram profile, and you will see another three dots sign on the right side on the top, tap it.
- Now go to the Settings option, select Account and finally go to the Recently Deleted option.
- Restore your deleted photos now in the carousel. The photos will get ordered at the end of your photo carousel.
Can You Delete One Photo from an Instagram Album?
No, you can’t. You cannot delete or remove just one photo from an Instagram album that you have already posted. If it is necessary to delete just one particular photo from the album, you have to remove the entire album and repost it again.
First, go to the album you want to deal with. Delete the entire album. Then create or repost the album back without the particular photo you wanted to delete.
How Do You Delete Someone’s Photo from Instagram?
For that purpose,
- Go to that person’s profile.
- Select the photo you want to delete or remove.
- Find the three dots sign at the right corner on the top.
- Click on it and tap the delete button.
- The photo you have deleted already.
So simple, isn’t it?
Now you have learned how to rearrange multiple photos on Instagram after posting, right? We have tried to present some other issues relevant to that topic so that you can take help while facing problems with them.
Following these mentioned directions, you can play with your Instagram photos as much you want. Stay safe and happy.
Read Also: Way to Find the Best SEO Service Provider?