Sydney, Australia is an entertaining city known in Australia for the availability of great food and diverse cuisine. Whether you live in the city or are just visiting for a while, there are plenty of tasty restaurants to try in the city’s many neighborhoods. Whatever you’re in the mood for and no matter how small your budget, there are few winners when it comes to great eating, consider some of these local favorites:
• One place to enjoy excellent Australian cuisine is Café Morso in Pyrmont. Serving breakfast, lunch and dessert, this place is perfect for special occasions or social outings. Patrons can enjoy exquisitely prepared dishes, such as roasted salmon with grated fennel, while enjoying spectacular views of Sydney Harbour.
• For those who prefer Thai food, check out Chat Thai, which has some popular places in the city. This place is relatively inexpensive and serves a variety of delicious foods, from traditional dishes like Tom Yum Gong to other items like roast lamb.
Bodega Tapas Bar
• For a bit of atmosphere and good food, Bodega Tapas Bar is a great place to enjoy fantastic Spanish food. The menu includes a variety of delicious tapas and delicious desserts, such as the cream cake or a cheese board with fruit and bread. And don’t forget to try the traditional Spanish sangria.
Surjit’s Indian restaurant
• Surjit’s Indian restaurant in suburban Annandale combines an elegant and romantic setting with authentic Indian cuisine. The menu has many options, including some excellent dishes for vegetarians. Diners may also want to try one of the many varieties of authentic Indian naan bread on offer.
Italian Street Kitchen
• The Italian Street Kitchen is a market stall on a grand scale: a place to gather with family and friends over simple Italian dishes that burst with flavour. We’re a part of street food culture, serving dishes like Meatballs & Fries, Lasagna al Forno, Spaghetti bolognese and classic Italian rice balls. We love food and we’re passionate about sharing it. At italian restaurant sydney, we serve simple Italian dishes that burst with flavour and invite you to share them with family and friends.
Flying Fajita Sistas
• Delicious Mexican food can be found at Flying Fajita Sistas. While there are plenty of tasty items on the menu, fajitas are a definite specialty with fillings ranging from regular steak and chicken to shrimp and chorizo. Flying Fajita Sistas also offers tantalizing sauces like “Wall of Pain,” which locals say is spicy enough to earn its name.
If you’re looking for a great deal on dining in Sydney, many local restaurants are now offering exclusive rates on their meals through crowdsourcing sites that offer great daily deals. You can save over 50% on a fantastic feed – visit Cudo.com.au to find today’s deal, it could be your favorite Sydney restaurant.